Care Application Suite
Zoeticx Patient-Clarity platform is the main engine to inspire the next generation of healthcare innovative applications. Zoeticx has developed Care applications, aiming at operational care environment, aiming at addressing specific needs for both inpatient / ICU and outpatient / ambulatory needs and the ability to present patient-centric view over the care spectrum. Besides addressing care providers’ need for the above environment, Zoeticx Care application suite represents an out-of-box value for adopting Zoeticx Patient-Clarity platform. With the platform, not only healthcare CIO would address the challenge in system integration and interoperability (among diverse EHR systems), they would be positioned for a series of customized, low cost, universal solutions aiming at supporting additional care providers’ needs.
Out-of-the-box Client Applications
- Audit, Accountability
- Automation, Smart Notification, Collaboration
- Mobile dashboard/Nurse Flow Sheet
- Patient Care Continuum
Features the Dynamic Patient Dashboard® (DPD), an electronic replacement for the nurse’s flow sheet heavily relied upon in critical care environments. CareIntelligence allows easy navigation through medical information with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface to navigate every aspect of a patient’s clinical status with a single tap. Information is presented in a time-correlated, insightful way for the best diagnosis and treatment.
Assimilation of complex patient medical record is addressed by:
- Time-correlated patient medical information – time correlation is critical for medical diagnosis, especially in critical care environment
- Care providers control how they would like to view the correlated medical information for effective medical diagnosis
- Support for both trends and detailed medical data
- Seamless navigation and retrieval of patient data basing on timescale
- Ability to zoom to specific period of time while retaining time correlation between different data sets
- Complete patient-centric medical information.
Offers the Dynamic Medical Messaging System® (DMMS), enabling better collaboration, communication, and follow through using software automation to minimize preventable medical errors. CareSynergy distributes patient-centered information at the right time, to the right care provider, for the right treatment. It provides proactive notification, tracking, and escalation, optimizing collaboration, clinical handoffs, and workflow.
CareSynergy provides the core components supporting Zoeticx concept on Proactive, Automated Information:
- Target notification / alert emphasizes signal over noise ratio, addressing the existing challenges on alert fatigue.
- Automated follow-up medical activities: Whether it is about an abnormal patient condition or a medical activity from existing medical workflow / order or process, CareSynergy ensures there is no omission, provides escalation process basing hospital policy, coordinates care providers’ activities for patient care.
- Shrinking geographical distances between care providers through consultation sessions based on near-time, patient medical information sharing on smart, mobile devices.
Features Dynamic Policy Management, automating quality policy enforcement and helping to more cost-effectively manage compliance and documentation requirements. CareCompliance also provides quality controls and audit trails to enable continuous process improvement and better coordination of care.
CareCompliance supports technology-enabled policy compliance (versus manual, human-error prone process) from new patient quality guideline from the government / insurance companies. It is designed to protect healthcare institutes top line revenue, creates an automated tracking system to ensure proper care procedures are in in compliance with government guidelines.
Includes Dynamic Data Services, offering care providers a single, consolidated view of current patient medical information and health history seamlessly, regardless of data source and without the risks of data duplication.
CareHistory supports patient care continuum between inpatient and outpatient phases. Inpatient care providers have the ability to query outpatient EMR systems for patient treatment, medication history. On the other hand, outpatient care providers have the same symmetrical ability to view, analyze in details inpatient treatments to ensure care continuum and best patient outcomes. CareHistory is designed to have impact on potential re-admissions due to improper medical hand-off between inpatient and outpatient healthcare providers.
Offers outpatient care providers universal dashboard designed for ambulatory purpose, regardless of the deployed EHR systems. Furthermore, it can be coupled with CareHistory to give outpatient care providers a complete view of patient medical records from multiple EHR sources.