ProVizion Application Suite
American Psychiatric Association presents the Collaborative Care Model, supporting integrated care within adult primary care settings. Such collaborative care model is critical for CMS initiatives to shift healthcare cost from acute to preventive care, proven to be a 6:1 return on investment. The initiatives currently cover Patient Engagement (Annual Wellness Visit), Chronic Care Management service and Care Transition (Integration between physical and behavioral health services).
Zoeticx ProVizion Application suite addresses all required capabilities from Care Collaborative Model. The application suite leverages common services provided by Zoeticx Patient-Clarity platform, notably on three major components: EHR-agnostics, patient medical data reconciliation and bi-directional medical information flow.
- Annual Wellness Visit (Preventive Physical Examination)
- Chronic Care Management Services
- Care Transition between physical and behavioral services
Zoeticx ProVizion Wellness addresses all CMS requirements for Annual Wellness Visit.
Zoeticx ProVizion Wellness provides the seamless transition to other preventive care services with other CMS initiatives such Chronic Care Management and Care Transition (between physical and behavioral health):
- Integrated solution with deployed EHR system without data duplication, removing all manual intervention from IT staff to keep both systems in sync
- Solution with minimal workflow impact
- Management capabilities to support tracking ability on population progress on Annual Wellness Visit
- Detailed physical assessments guide through physical preventive examination
- Mapping risk factors with potential medical diseases for patient follow-up visits
- Personalized schedule and advice reports to patients
- Support log and audit for CMS reimbursement
Elders (>65 years old) with multiple chronic conditions are eligible for Chronic Care Management Service (CCM). CCM service is the first non face-to-face reimbursement supported by CMS, aiming at encouraging primary care providers to monitor, anticipate and collaborate with other care providers. CCM service is part of the overall initiatives aiming at shifting acute care cost to preventive care cost, proven to be a 6-1 ROI ratio.
The challenge for offering CCM service is that existing health IT solutions are limited to the ‘brick and mortar wall’ of the health institutes as well as the unidirectional information flow. ProVizion CCM addresses these two limitations along with its business package further guarantee primary care providers with Net New Revenue / No Upfront Risk as compared with today challenges for adopting CCM service – new revenue with potential upfront cost leads to net loss to primary care providers.
ProVizion CCM capabilities go beyond the above two major functions including:
- Minimize impact on existing primary care providers’ workflow
- Streamline process for other care providers to collaborate with primary care provider through chronic care plan
- Secure access with both care providers and patient control and consent
- Complete audit and log reporting capabilities in support of 20-minute engagement per month as outlined by CMS.
ProVizion CareTransition focuses on addressing integration between physical and behavioral health services. It features supports for bi-direction medical information flow, with smart notification services supporting monitoring, tracking and following-up activities for both physical and behavioral health services. ProVizion CareTransition extends the collaborative model to remove the gap between physical and behavioral health services.